We’ve only just finished butchering the finest tunes that Queen ever created with Let’s Sing Queen, but already those at Ravenscourt and Voxler want to see us attempt to continue our world domination of the music scene. With Let’s Sing 2021 fast approaching release on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4, the full tracklisting has now been confirmed – alongside a rather tasty sounding Legend game mode.
Let’s Sing 2021 is – as the name suggests – the next iteration in the long and glorious Let’s Sing franchise. With the recently dropped Let’s Sing Queen allowing us to channel our inner Freddie, and the likes of Let’s Sing 2020 having covered us for the best part of 12 months already, it’s now time to worry about nailing a whole new set of tunes. And this next line-up is a bit of a smash of current hits and all-time classics; Eilish, Gomez, and Bieber will all star alongside the likes of Seal, Kim Wilde and Linkin Park.
In fact, the full tracklist of 30 songs that will be available in Let’s Sing 2021 on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch at launch on November 13th 2020 is as follows:
|Tones and I||Dance Monkey|
|Billie Eilish||bad guy|
|Selena Gomez||Lose You to Love Me|
|Ariana Grande||thank u, next|
|Dua Lipa||Don‘t Start Now|
|Shawn Mendes||If I Can‘t Have You|
|Lewis Capaldi||Before You Go|
|Ava Max||So Am I|
|Marshmello ft. Bastille||Happier|
|Rita Ora ft. Liam Payne||For You|
|Panic! at the Disco||High Hopes|
|Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley||Chained to the Rhythm|
|Sam Smith||Too Good at Goodbyes|
|Lizzo||Good as Hell|
|Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ||Lean On|
|Calvin Harris ft. John Newman||Blame|
|James Bay||Hold Back the River|
|The Lumineers||Ho Hey|
|KT Tunstall||Black Horse and the Cherry Tree|
|Linkin Park||Somewhere I Belong|
|Seal||Kiss from a Rose|
|Genesis||I Can’t Dance|
|Kim Wilde||You Keep Me Hangin‘ On|
|The Lion King||I Just Can‘t Wait to Be King|
Further to all that and Let’s Sing 2021 will also add in a new game mode – Legend. Attempting to stir the ambitions of all players, this sees you go up against the avatar, with a whole new solo experience. The avatars will become the our opponents ensuring that we have to up our singing game if we want to win. The Legend mode will come complete with 16 challengers, and each will propose 3 basic challenges to test the singing talent of the player. Oh, and there’s a final boss battle to take in too.
The full features of Let’s Sing 2021 on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch include:
- • Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- • Singing Analysis has now been included giving the player a sense of reward in a meaningful and personalized manner. Not only will you get the medals but now the game will give you some well-deserved feedback!
- • Sing solo or up to four simultaneous singers
- • The new Legend game mode lets players dive deeper into the Let’s Sing experience. With 16 challengers and three challenges you have to step up your singing game to be prepared for the final battle against the antagonists. The Legend Mode adds a brand new solo experience to the world of Let’s Sing 2021. The avatars will become the players’ opponents and players need to step up their singing game if they want to win against them.
- • PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics, 1 Headset, and 2 SingStar-Mics
- • Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 Headset
- • Seven exciting game modes: Legend Mode, Classic, Mixtape 2.0, Feat., Jukebox, World Contest, Let’s Party.
- • Let’s Party mode now includes new mini game in Let’s Party called “Pop Chicken”. Pop Chicken gives players a unique and unpredictable experience. While battling it out players can now sing for mystery boxes which can be used to get an advantage over your competition.
- • No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- • Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
Whilst the game modes themselves will be covered by the following:
- • Legend Mode: A brand new long-term solo experience has been added to the game fresh for Let’s Sing 2021. The goal of this mode is to give the players a sense of progression. The avatars have now been given personalities and will pose as our antagonists. These avatars pose challenges getting more difficult as the player progresses.
- • Classic: Perform Solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
- • Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher is your “compatibility score”. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- • World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- • Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different songs together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favorite songs with the playlist creator.
- • Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
- • Let’s Party: 8 Players, 2 Teams, 2 Mics and randomly chosen game modes will bring your Let’s Sing party to the next level. With the addition of new “Pop Chicken” game mode.
- • Playlist Creator: This new updated system now allows you to pick which mode to play as well as songs you want to sing. The player can now create his own playlist and play it in Classic, Feat. and Mixtape mode.
So what do you say? Whilst social distancing and self-isolation may play a part in you struggling to really get the party started this year, Let’s Sing 2021 will at least allow for some form of entertainment. We’ll be sure to remind you when it rolls out on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch come November 13th 2020. Keep an eye out for our review too.