The launch of Fast & Furious 9 on the big screen may have been pushed back until 2021, but there is still one way fans of the franchise can get their adrenaline-fuelled fix – Fast & Furious Crossroads is here and available to purchase on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Available to download from the relevant digital stores this very minute, Fast & Furious Crossroads is the latest video game adaptation of the big screen film franchise, and once again you’ll be giving the chance to join up with Dom and friends as they work their way through a dangerous world of organised crime.
Priced at £49.99 for the standard edition, and some £64.99 for the Deluxe Edition that also includes the Season Pass, Fast & Furious Crossroads on Xbox One, PS4 and PC will see you giving the chance to get behind the wheel and take in the most cinematic of chases and heists across the globe.
With many cars to enjoy – all of which have been put together by the official F&F car coordinator, Dennis McCarthy – the chance to involve yourself in some hot vehicular action is ripe here. And yes, as this is Fast & Furious, you’ll be given the option to customising your rides too – new paint, wraps, sprays, gadgets, plates and much more all await potential racers.
Throw in three-way multiplayer, a narrative driven campaign, and all the usual Fast & Furious madness, and there should be much to love about the launch of Fast & Furious Crossroads.
- Rev-up for an official new chapter in the Fast & Furious saga as Dom, Letty and Roman return to put YOU at the center of the story
- Speed through thrilling blockbuster action across the globe in cars taken from the movies, all curated by Dennis McCarthy, the official Fast & Furious car coordinator
- Experience intense cinematic heists and deploy new and familiar gadgets from the movies
- Play online with friends for 3-faction, team-based “cops vs. villains vs. heroes” vehicular action
- Level up to unlock cars, paint, wraps, sprays, plates, gadgets, and more
Our full review will be coming your way soon, but for now head to the digital store of your choosing – ours being that of the Xbox Store. Let us know in the comments if you decide to grab the standard edition or the Deluxe edition, and whether or not that £24.99 Season Pass is a tempter too – with the promise of it being loaded with new cars and items, along with an exclusive bonus ride in Owen Shaw’s Flip Car and Toyota Supra, it could well be worth the extra outlay.
Caught up in a dangerous world of organized crime, three small-time garage owners find themselves at a crossroads. In a quest for vengeance, their destinies collide with a cast of familiar faces who share the same adversary