They say that you’ll be stronger together, and in the case of the latest Power Rangers offerings to drop onto console and PC, that is most definitely the case. You see, the new Power Rangers : Battle for the Grid – Super Edition brings together everything any Power Rangers fan could ever want, with the base game complemented brilliantly by all the additional content found through Season One, Season Two, Season Three and the new Street Fighter Pack.
It’s been a couple of years since we first saw the Power Rangers spring into action on modern systems, with Battle for the Grid initially failing to live up the the hype required of it – our full review of the game will tell you why. Basically though, the base game was a little lacking in content, yet it’s fair to say that has changed in recent times, with a plethora of new characters, updates, features and more pretty much taking the original game to all-new levels.
Now it’s time for the Super Edition to come to the fore, and with that is the new Street Fighter Pack for good measure.
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid – One Year On
- Is the Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Season Pass worth it?
Available to purchase and download right now, the best way of getting all the content you could ever want is by dropping the cash on the Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid – Super Edition. Priced at a cool £41.74, this will give you access to the standard base game, plus pretty much all the content you could want.
Everything from Season One is included here, as is all the content from Season Two, whilst you’ll find the stuff from Season Three thrown in as well. But further to that is the brand new Street Fighter Pack too which adds the iconic Chun Li – Blue Phoenix Ranger and Ryu – Crimson Hawk into the mix. This pack is also available for £10.49 should you have already fully embraced the Power Rangers life.
So what do you have in all? Well, how does ALL of the following sound?…
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid – £16.74
- Chun Li – Blue Phoenix Ranger Character Unlock – £4.99
- Dai Shi Character Unlock – £4.19
- Lauren Shiba – Super Samurai Ranger – £4.99
- Robert James – Jungle Fury Ranger Character Unlock – £4.99
- Ryu – Crimson Hawk Ranger Character Unlock – £4.99
- Scorpina – MMPR Villain Character Unlock – £4.99
- Anubis ‘Doggie’ Cruger SPD Shadow Ranger Character Unlock – £4.19
- Jen Scotts – Time Force Pink Character Unlock – £4.19
- Eric Myers – Time Force Quantum Ranger Character Unlock – £4.19
- Lord Zedd Character Unlock – £4.19
- Trey of Triforia – Zeo Gold Character Unlock – £4.19
- Lord Drakkon Evo II skin
- Tommy Oliver V2 skin
- Kimblerly Hart skin for Ranger Slayer
- Tommy Oliver MMPR White Skin – £1.69
- Jason Lee Scott with Dragon Shield skin
Obviously it goes without saying that each of the DLC items listed above are also available as individual purchases, so if you prefer to just take home the relatively cheap base game and then fill out your roster from there, you can. But the new Super Edition certainly makes things easier in that regard.
You can also upgrade your previous purchases to the Super Edition with a couple of other DLC options, namely the Upgrade Kit (Standard to Super) for £24.99, or the Upgrade Kit (Collector’s to Super) for £16.74.
Whatever, if you’re a fan of Power Rangers and you have been looking for a reason to get back and continue the Battle for the Grid, the new options on the table are sure to delight.
Just pop over to the digital store of your choosing – ours being the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S – and splash the cash required. You’ll find the game on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC too.
Super Edition Description:
Stronger Together! Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid – Super Edition includes all content from the original Collector’s Edition, Season One, Season Two, Season Three, and Street Fighter Pack. Pit current and classic Power Rangers and villains like never before in 3v3 tag team battles, featuring all 23 warriors, including the latest Street Fighter crossover characters Ryu and Chun-Li.