Like nothing more than getting your hands dirty with the Construction Simulator series? Well, it’ll soon be time to get working once again with the long awaited next instalment – the new Construction Simulator.
Due to commence digging on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5 and PC on September 20th 2022, Constructor Simulator from astragon Entertainment and weltenbauer is the next instalment in a series which has dragged many a player in.
It’ll arrive in September on Xbox, PlayStation and PC with a new cooperative multiplayer mode, a fleet of vehicles that way surpasses anything from previous and plenty of new and expanded features on what was there before.
The new Construction Simulator promises much. You see, not only will it let you life out live as a construction expert, but all the officially licensed machines and vehicles you would expect to see will be in place. The teams behind it are promising that this will be the largest, most extensive fleet yet, with tons of well-known manufacturers and brands in place.
Further, simulation fans and lovers of heavy construction machinery will also be able to look forward to two huge and completely new maps, letting them work their way up from a small building contractor to the largest construction giant within the respective region. Regardless if they are playing in the US-American or the European setting, there will be a completely open game world present, one that comes with a dynamic day and night cycle and the entirely revised mission system including its two campaigns as well as a multitude of varied and challenging missions. You see, in Construction Simulator players are free in their decisions on how to lead their company to success.
More still and you’ll also find revamped, much more modern visuals, an improved vehicle and earthmoving system, along with a cooperative mode, both on PC and console.
In all, the key bullets are plentiful…
- Successor to the popular Construction Simulator® game series
- Most extensive fleet in the game series’ history
- Officially licensed vehicles, machines, attachments and workwear from 25 well-known brands
- Two huge and completely new maps: EU and US setting, each with an extensive campaign
- Entirely revised mission system including a multitude of challenging contracts
- Open world with day and night cycle
- Improved vehicle and earthmoving system
- Officially licensed work clothes
- Completely revamped, modern graphics
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- To be released on September 20, 2022 for PC ,PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S – now available for pre-order!
You can pre-order it from today on the Xbox Store, PlayStation Store or PC, with Standard Editions, Day One Editions and Extended Editions rolling digitally and physically. Details of each of those are as follows:
- Construction Simulator® Standard Edition (digital download / disc version): Includes the main game and will become available for 34.99 EUR / 34.99 USD (SRP) for PC as well as for 49.99 EUR / 49.99 USD (SRP) for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S as a disc version in retail stores in selected countries as well as a digital download version world-wide.
- Construction Simulator® Day One Edition (disc version only): This limited edition Includes the main game as well as the Car & Bobblehead Pack (including a digital sports car and a digital “Hape” bobblehead for selected vehicle in the game) and the Customization Kit (including additional digital helmets, glasses and ear protector designs). Construction Simulator® Day One Edition is available to pre-order for 34.99 EUR / 34.99 USD (SRP) for PC as well as for 49.99 EUR / 49.99 USD (SRP) for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One und Xbox Series X|S in selected retail stores around the world.
- Construction Simulator® Extended Edition (digital download only): Includes the main game as well as the Car & Bobblehead Pack (including a digital sports car and a digital “Hape” bobblehead for selected vehicles in the game) and the Customization Kit (including additional digital helmets, glasses and ear protector designs). The official price for the Construction Simulator Extended Edition on the digital download stores is 39.99 EUR / 39.99 USD (SRP) for PC as well as 54.99 EUR / 54.99 USD (SRP) for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One und Xbox Series X|S. During the pre-order phase this edition is available on the official download stores with a pre-order discount of 10% world-wide.
You’ll find that both the Car & Bobblehead Pack and the Customisation Kit will arrive alongside the release of the game as paid DLC.
Will you be looking to get back to work with the new Construction Simulator on Xbox, PlayStation or PC this September? Let us know in the comments below.