Railway Empire has been stopping off at various stations for a good few years, having first launched the base game to Xbox One back at the start of 2018. Since then though we’ve been witness to a number of DLC packs, taking gamers around the globe and allowing them to expand their horizons with a whole raft of new opportunities. Today that base game and all those packs come together as one, as Railway Empire – Complete Collection rolls out to Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Available to purchase and download this very instant, Railway Empire – Complete Collection on Xbox One, PS4 and PC provides pretty much anything and everything that a railway fanatic could ask for. It brings together no less than two years of hard work, comprehensive updates, many improvements and eight expansive DLC packs, letting us enjoy the trains that roll through a variety of locations.
Coming from Gaming Minds Studios and published by those at Kalypso Media, Railway Empire is a totally different beast to that which launched in 2018. For instance, there’s a brand new North American map in play, there have been more than 20 free updates since initial release, there’s a brand new Challenge Mode to enjoy, a ton of buildings and many, many, many quality of life improvements.
But there are also just as many DLC options thrown in and included in the Railway Empire – Complete Collection on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. These include Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under. If you’re after a railway game that offers a host of different scenarios and opportunities, this is it.
You can read our initial thoughts on many of the DLC packs by clicking the links above, and we’ll also have our full review of Railway Empire – Complete Collection on Xbox One coming very soon. Needless to say though, if you like trains, and you like railways, and you like going deep with your gaming sessions, this is one to certainly delivers.
- Build and expand a wide-ranging rail network to connect stations and transform remote locations into booming urban metropolises
- Immerse yourself as the ambitious leader of a railway company and set tracks across 100 years of history and multiple countries – ultimately establishing a Railway Empire
- Contains all content updates and available DLC: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks, unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scenarios and 4 challenge maps, or experience the true pioneering spirit and seamless possibilities of the Free and Sandbox modes
- Take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives and assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies, sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies
Get over to the Xbox Store, the PlayStation Store or Steam and grab your copy of Railway Empire – Complete Collection right now.
It’s the Industrial Revolution, and the steam locomotive revolution is conquering the continents of the known world, with these great “Iron Horses” kickstarting a fierce race for supremacy on rails.