Ever wanted to control gravity, taking on gigantic bosses as you do so, either alone or with friends? Gravity Heroes has got your name written all over it.
Coming from the teams at PQube, Studica Solution and Electric Monkeys (brilliant names, guys!), Gravity Heroes is the latest gaming take on gravity shifting as you join the Gravity Heroes and prepare to take on all-comers.
Available to purchase and download on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch alongside a previous drop on PC via Steam – with Xbox Series X|S and PS5 backwards compatibility options aplenty – Gravity Heroes sees you taking on hordes of synthetic enemies in a futuristic war torn world. With the need to balance the world between man and machine, it is the Gravity Shifter which comes to the fore here – your ultimate weapon which lets you manipulate gravity. This means you’ll be able to cut down enemies, nab power-ups, utilise multiple weapons and switch up your tactics with the power of gravity.
Running a retro pixel art visual look, Gravity Heroes should well play out as a classic arcade action affair, seeing you bouncing around and making the most of the unique Gravity Shifter in the process. You can do this alone, or with friends and family via local couch based multiplayer, taking on hordes of foes in the Survivor Mode, or showing others who is boss in Versus. With the most gigantic bosses to take down, and many, many smaller foes to destroy, Gravity Heroes looks set to have it all.
- Control your gravitational pull – Use the ‘Gravity Shifter’ as you change the direction of your gravitational pull to walk and slide on ceilings or walls!
- Discover the meaning behind a robotic uprising – Play solo or team up with up to three friends as you take on synthetic hordes and colossal bosses.
- An expansive arsenal – Experiment with everything from heat-seeking missiles to bouncing projectiles. A diverse method of attack is needed for an equally diverse robotic threat!
- Go head-to-head with friends in versus mode – Grab your friends, pick your characters, customise the rules of your match and go head-to-head in this chaotic couch multiplayer game mode.
- Team up with friends in Survivor mode – Choose up to three of your friends and see how long you can withstand the hordes of corrupted synthetics in Survivor mode!
- An electrifying soundtrack – Gravity Heroes is set to an amazing 90’s inspired soundtrack, with music composed by Barry Leitch, the creator Top Gear’s main theme song.
We’ll have a full review of how Gravity Heroes on Xbox plays out in the days ahead. For now though pop over to the Xbox Store and nail the download for Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S – £12.99 is all it’ll set you back. You’ll also find the game present on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
Gravity Heroes is a fast-paced, chaotically beautiful 2D platform shooter. Take control of your character’s gravitational pull with the gravity shifter mechanic and fight hordes of robotic enemies on the ground, walls, or ceiling. Fuelled by 80’s and 90’s nostalgia with an electrifying soundtrack and stylistically popping pixel art style, Gravity Heroes offers action-packed fun playing either by yourself or joined by up to three others locally.