Ready to unleash some fury? Obey Me will see you doing just that!
Available to purchase and download on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, Obey Me from Blowfish Studios – they previously behind Element Space – and Error 404 Game Studios strikes out to deliver a tale of war between angels and demons. For years on end these two forces have been locking horns, putting the souls of humanity in the balance. Now, as Vanessa Held – a human turned demon – and her faithful hellhound Monty, you will be found attempting to uncover the truth in hope that it can tip the balance of war.
Priced at £15.74, Obey Me throws you into the centre of a conspiracy that is looking set to alter the fate of the world, leaving you to work with Vanessa and Monty as they unleash devilish combos, utilise various skills and work with infernal powers in order to absorb the souls of their foes. Dynamic combos, multiple abilities, weapon upgrades and transformation opportunities for Monty will all play out in Obey Me as you battle through waves of denizens either alone, or with a close friend.
Pushed along by some deep lore and narrative, whether you take on Obey Me alone, as the AI controls Monty, or prefer to kick back with a friend, letting them take over your hound’s ways, there should most definitely be something interesting to look forward to.
- Experience an immersive story with unique and intriguing characters, which can be played either on your own or with a friend in Local Co-op.
- Fight alongside Monty, your canine partner, combining your attacks to crush whoever dares stand in your way.
- Obtain and master several different weapons, each having their own attacks and special abilities, and gain the upper hand against your foes.
- Harvest the souls of fallen enemies, and use them to upgrade your weapons and Monty’s transformations, making them even deadlier.
- Scour the decaying city in search of secrets to learn more about the world of Obey Me and boost your chances of survival.
If you wish to know more then our full review of Obey Me on Xbox One will be coming your way in the days ahead. Those already sold on a purchase would do well to hit up the Xbox Store and grab a download. Unless of course they prefer the PS4 or PC way of life – the usual digital stores there will also happily provide a download. There will also be a Nintendo Switch release a little later down the line too.
Let us know if you decide to check it out.
Obey Me is a frantic 3D Brawler that revolves around a duo of misfit demons as they fight hordes of mutants, hellish fiends and angelical contraptions alike. In a time and age much like our own, Heaven and Hell are locked in an eternal conflict where the souls of Mankind are at stake. Vanessa Held, a lowly Soul Huntress, and her Hellhound companion, Monty, could be the ones to tip the balance of the war with their own hands. Embark on a journey in city fraught with peril, slashing, kicking and biting your way through hordes of foes, consuming their souls to unlock new combos, skills and transformations.