If you can think of it, then chances are there is a simulator to well, simulate it. Today, a whole new sim has been announced – Hunting Simulator.
Bigben and developer Neopica have today announced that they are working on Hunting Simulator for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Offering hours of immersion into the open world, Hunting Simulator brings a whole new gaming experience with single player and multiplayer modes, unique game mechanics, a whole ton of hunting areas and hundreds of objectives to hit.
It’ll be using the Unreal 4 Engine and brings to life some of the most well known hunting region such as the mountains of Colorado, the oak forests of France, and the snowy plains of Alaska. Each will be populated by superbly modelled animals brought to life with behaviours from a realistic AI.
The key features of Hunting Simulator are as follows:
- One of the most complete hunting-game bestiaries with more than 35 species of animals set in 12 vast hunting areas.
- Intense hunting parties and hundreds of objectives across three game modes: campaign, free hunt, and shooting practice.
- Several hunting firearms and accessories to choose from an arsenal of rifles, crossbows, and bows, in addition to hunting calls, lures, and wind indicators.
- Introduction of the very first drone in a hunting game, used for checking your surroundings.
- Online multiplayer co-op mode for up to three hunting partners.
As always, we’ll let you know more as and when we have it.