Not content with dropping three previous Jackbox Party Packs our way, the guys at Jackbox Games have got another pack of hilarious multiplayer titles to throw at gamers. And today they’ve not only released the full list of games which will be present in the Jackbox Party Pack 4, but have also confirmed the release date.
Taking the latter first, The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will release on PS4 on Oct 17th 2017; Oct. 18 on Apple TV (4th Generation only); Oct. 19 on Nintendo Switch, Windows PC and Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield; and then Oct. 20 on Xbox One.
Best known for the likes of Fibbage, Quiplash and Drawful, the fourth pack is highly anticipated by many (not least us), and it’s great to see the following titles all included in this fourth pack:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
All games found in The Jackbox Party Pack franchise support phones, tablets and computers as controllers. That means it is easy for players to join the fun by using their device to enter a room code at Jackbox.tv. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join and affect the outcome of the games and with optional features like extended timers and manual censoring, the whole thing is set up to make it easy for streamers to play with their communities.
We’ll be sure to remind you when the Jackbox Party Pack 4 arrives on Xbox One.