We previously told you that Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver were gearing up to release a Royal Edition of their critically acclaimed title, Kingdom Come: Deliverance in May. Well, building on that comes the announcement of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Collector’s Edition for Xbox One, PS4 and PC – delivering a ton of must-have goodies in the process.
If you’re looking for a story-driven open-world, then Kingdom Come: Deliverance may just be the game for you, all as you attempt to avenge the death of your parents, battle invading forces, and take part in a non-linear story across a huge majestic world. Building your character as you go is also par for the course, as you meet up with real historical figures and get to experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia. But no matter whether you have played the game before, or are coming into the world of Deliverance fresh, the Royal Collector’s Edition may just be for you, pushing out both physical and digital wonders when it released on June 25th 2019.
Arriving on Xbox One, PS4 and Windows PC, the complete experience of one of the most acclaimed games of 2018 will include the base experience, all DLC drops, plus additional exclusive content.
This means that the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Collector’s Edition will include:
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
- Double-Sided Poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot”-Artwork and world map
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa, painted in silver and with an antique finish
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio-CD
- Deliverance – Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come on Blu-Ray
- Decorative Metal-Pin with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Logo
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition includes all DLCs:
- Treasures of the Past – The Treasures of the Past unlocks unique treasure maps and additional ingame armour for Henry.
- From The Ashes – As the newly appointed bailiff players have to decide which structures to build first, how they want to attract people and how to settle disputes amongst the citizens. A bailiff’s lot is hard for sure, but even he can enjoy some fun after a hard day’s work. Taking one of the new horses for a ride, rolling the dice or just visit the local tavern – which he just ordered to be assembled – are just some of the activities that are introduced to the game with From the Ashes.
- The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon – Amorous Adventures challenges players to help their friend Hans Capon. Hans is in love and he needs Henry’s guidance to conquer the heart of beautiful Karolina. However, things turn out to be trickier than expected. A lost family jewel, a magic love potion and the most romantic poem of all promise many hours of new fun moments in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
- Band of Bastards – This add-on lets players accompany a group of mercenaries guarding the roads. Caught in a web of old, well fertilized hatred between Radzig Kobyla and another noble family they are hired to protect Radzig’s realm. Players will join this group of troubling men, led by the notorious Sir Kuno Baron von Rychwald, not only to assist them, but also to keep them in line.
- A Woman’s Lot – In “A Woman’s Lot” you play as Theresa accompanied by her loyal dog Tinker in a standalone questline. You will experience the ordinary life in Skalitz and later witness fateful events of Sigismund’s raid from a completely different perspective. “A Woman’s Lot” provides the last puzzle of the Skalitz story, as you find out what happened just before Henry was found unconscious.
Tempted? Let us know what you think of this Royal Collector’s Edition by posting in the comments. And if you aren’t fussed by the physical extras, the standard Royal Edition may be your best bet.
And don’t forget to find out about Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Xbox One by hitting up our full review.