ONRUSH is gearing up for its release on Xbox One and PS4 in June and in order to build the hype a bit more, a brand new trailer has been released – one that focuses on the different vehicle types available.
Coming to Xbox One and PS4 on 5th June 2018, ONRUSH is the latest racer to arrive from Codemasters and Koch Media. Full of action, this arcade racer will see gamers boosting, powering and RUSHing their way through multiple races in no less than eight different classes. Expect to find unrelenting heart-stopping action as close calls come thick and fast to the racing scene.
Each of the classes bring various abilities to the table with the following all confirmed today…
– RUSH Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind
– ABILITY Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents
– TRAIT Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips
– RUSH Drain: RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range
– ABILITY Slam: Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable
– TRAIT Show-Off: Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks
– RUSH Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind
– ABILITY Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective
– TRAIT Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls
– RUSH Bulldoze: Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect
– ABILITY Airstrike: Improved magnetism on in-air attacks
– TRAIT Daredevil: Earn RUSH from driving near enemies
– RUSH Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown
– ABILIT Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly
– TRAI Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses
– RUSH Energize: RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost
– ABILITY Restock: Drop boost pick-ups for your team when you boost
– TRAIT Unite: Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates
– RUSH Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down
– ABILITY Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits
– TRAIT Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents
– RUSH Blackout: RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind
– ABILITY Shutdown: Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost
– TRAIT Bully: Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder
A bit of variety has always gone down well int eh racing scene and with these options available, hopes are high that Codies deliver the goods with ONRUSH.
Should you wish to ensure your get hands on with the game come Day One, then you could do worse than get a pre-order in right now. The ONRUSH Digital Deluxe Edition brings eight additional vehicle designs with iconic gold and black liveries, extra Crashtag artwork and Track Tombstones all exclusive to the edition. If you’re planning on getting serious with the game, then that should surely sway it.
Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts though. The comments section is down below.