Those who game across multiple formats will know all about Numizmatic Games’ Light Fingers and the impact it has had on the Nintendo Switch landscape. Fear not though, for it’s now been confirmed for a release on Xbox One and PC.
Playing out as a digital party board game that just so happens to focus its time on the world of the thief, Light Fingers will soon now be seeing the Nintendo Switch edition of the game accompanied by that of Xbox One and PC, with Spring 2020 a good bet for launch.
Yep that’s right, Numizmatic Games is releasing its award-winning party board game Light Fingers on Xbox One and PC via Steam this spring with it coming in at a price of $19.99 USD. And the best thing about it? Not only will the base game arrive but this edition of Light Fingers will include all of the game’s DLC, as well as the upcoming Mechanical Minds update which adds AI opponents to the Board Campaign, game achievements and polishing..
Played on a magical clockworks game board that unfolds into a detailed miniature world, Light Fingers is a turn-based multiplayer game that delivers real-time action and devious opportunities for misdirection and thievery, all in the pursuit of securing more loot than your opponents. If you wish to get hold of it right now, then the Nintendo Switch eShop is your best bet, while those happy to join the PC brigade will do well to check out the Steam page and get it Wishlisted.
“Light Fingers is strategic, skill-based and a game of chance, as cards and tiles on the board are randomly generated to create a unique play session each time” says Hubert Bibrowski, Founder of Numizmatic Games. “Luck can only do so much because ultimately the winner is the person that demonstrates the greatest thieving and dungeon prowess skills.”
- Local pick-up-and-play for up to four players.
- A beautifully imagined game board that unfolds into a detailed miniature world.
- Cunningly steal loot without getting caught and stash it for safekeeping.
- Elude relentlessly pursuing guards and thieving opponents.
- Dungeon challenges test reflexes, offering big rewards for those that succeed.
- Activate traps to stop other players from surviving dungeons.
- Manipulate the outcome of turns both on the game board and by interfering with the active player’s turn.
- Explore new areas of the board to uncover shops, dungeons, cards, and, best of all, loot.
- A lively soundtrack of sounds composed from rare and archaic medieval instruments.
- A Growing Collection of Free Content Updates! – The Rule of House – House rules system, hotseat mode and more; The Crook’d Captain – Crook’d Captain NPC, guard tower tile and more; The Pumpkin Patch – Cemetery Stash! Rumor has it there’s loot hidden away amongst the graves in the cemetery, stashed long ago by a thief on the run. Dare you go digging?
Will you be picking up Light Fingers when it hits Xbox One and PC? Have you been playing it on Switch? Let us know in the comments.