Lock’s Quest should really have been with us in April, but with the month drawing to an end, THQ Nordic have today confirmed that there is a new release date for us to get excited about.
Delayed for another month, Lock’s Quest will now hit Xbox One, PS4 and PC come May 30th 2017. The reason? Well, we’re not sure actually but if the development team need a bit longer to make it the best it can possibly be, then we’re fine with that.
If you were unaware, Lock’s Quest is the remastered version of the 2008 Nintendo DS title, as you get the chance to play as Lock, a young boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his village, before he progresses through a gripping story full of warfare, high-res visuals and some revised gameplay.
You’ll also find a high quality soundtrack and a brand new Endless Mode, the opportunity to carry about devastating Special and Super attacks and plenty of secrets ready to be uncovered.
Lock’s Quest features include:
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Brand new Antonia Defence Battles featuring a new map
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution
We will of course remind you when that release date arrives.