Team17 have today released a new Mugsters trailer to introduce the dastardly alien enemies trying to thwart your plans of saving the world. They’ve also narrowed down the release window for its arrival too.
With the world in peril and the people needing your help, you must first overcome and fight your way through the hordes of extra-terrestrial terrors that have the sole purpose of stopping you, whatever it takes. There are four-armed alien invaders, fearsome flying robot fiends and all sorts of other enemies to contend with. The goal is pretty simple though; put an end to these alien adversaries, rescue survivors, before getting the hell out of harm’s way.
In case you’re blissfully unaware of Mugsters, it’s a physics-based action puzzler in which you must experiment with different sandbox levels, vehicles, environmental traps and explosives, to outsmart and out-manoeuvre the enemy threat.
- Fast Paced Action! – Tackle a variety of dangers across a series of ingenious levels. Watch out for alien abduction rays, rocket turrets and a myriad of traps whilst escaping the pesky invaders, who are forever on your heels.
- Physics! – Experiment with a physics-based, sandbox environment. Complete your objectives as you see fit and throw in a few exploding barrels for good measure.
- Vehicles! – With more than 30 types of vehicles at your disposal; you can ram, lance, shred and shoot your way to freedom.
- Puzzles! – It takes brains to survive these hostile islands. Use a mixture of explosives, traps and vehicles to save the humans, collect crystals and get the hell out. Just try not to run yourself over!
- Multiplayer! – Team up and take on this world-dominating menace with a friend. All the single player campaign missions are fully remixed for full two-player local co-op action!
Team17 and Finnish based independent developer Reinkout Games have also announced that Mugsters will be releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC in Summer 2018. In the meantime though, give this latest fun little video a watch…