Ready to become a pro rider? MotoGP 18 is here!
The two-wheeled racing kings are back as Milestone drop MotoGP 18 to all Xbox One, PS4, and PC players right now, delivering a game that focuses on the latest MotoGP season, whilst bringing the most faithful reproductions of all the usual riders, tracks, bikes and more. A Nintendo Switch version will arrive come 28th June.
Priced at £49.99, if you like your bike racing then you will no doubt love MotoGP 18. With stunning visuals and improved features, a deep career mode to get involved in and all the usual racing features that we know and love, this could well be the best bike racer yet.
MotoGP 18 also ushers in the launch of the new MotoGP eSport Championship on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, with those looking to take their game to the next level being treated to more challenges and a bigger, better show than ever before.
Kicking off on July 18th, the MotoGP eSport Championship will see 8 online challenges, with 2 Semi Final live Events and the Grand Final in November, live from Valencia. The live Semi Final 1 event will take place at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli on September 7th and will feature the fastest 12 gamers. On November, 2nd the live Semi Final 2 event will be held at the Movistar eSports Center in Madrid, where the quickest 12 from the final four challenges will compete for a place in the Final. The Grand Final will once again be hosted in Valencia during the MotoGP season finale on November 16th, with a BMW M240i Coupé up for grabs as the top prize for the Championship winner, with some additional exclusive experiences.
But if eSport isn’t your bag, then the key features you need to worry about include:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology, to include real MotoGP™ riders’ faces in game for the first time ever in the series;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cut scenes, the spectator mode designed to follow other players with different cameras to enjoy the online matches and brand new interactive tutorials;
- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with innovative riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level;
- New scalable damage system and tire management system;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class, including an innovative bike development setup, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance, as well as the MotoGP™ ID to keep track of such progress.
Make sure you keep an eye out for our review but for now, get yourself over to the Microsoft Store and head to the MotoGP 18 grid now! There’s even a £399 Booster Pack available should you wish to raise your game even more.
Become the star of the 2018 MotoGP™! Feel like a professional rider and make your way to the podium starting from the Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup up to the Premier class of the MotoGP™. Race against all the riders of the MotoGP™ on 19 official tracks and enjoy an even more immersive gaming experience thanks to the new features introduced in the game and a brand new edition of the MotoGP™ eSport Championship.