Want more from Mutant Football League? You’ll be getting just that with the Dynasty Edition!
Arriving just in time for Halloween, the brutal arcade style football game Mutant Football League will be seeing a Dynasty Edition arriving at retail on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. What’s more, should you already have a digital copy of the game, will find that a free update delivers the Dynasty extras for free.
Priced at $29.99, Dynasty Edition includes Dynasty Mode, a single player experience in which you become the coach and GM of your favourite Mutant Football League team, taking a group of unproven rookies from the bottom before turning them into monstrous all-stars by winning multiple Mayhem Bowls over several seasons to become the league’s next Dynasty.
This will include multiple season gameplay, player trades, cumulative player experience (XP), salary management, custom playbooks and free agent signings.
Further to that, the Dynasty Edition also introduces two brand new species, six new teams, several new Dirty Tricks and more fantastical arenas full of ruthless fans and deadly traps.
In all, the Dynasty Edition of Mutant Football League includes:
- Retail Exclusive Team Content – New contenders are stomping onto the field, with
the addition of two new teams, the Purple Mutant Eaters and Hexxon Oilers, each
with their own arena;
- Dynasty Mode – Become the coach and GM of your favorite MFL team. Win multiple
championships to become the leagues next Dynasty. Includes roster management,
team salary caps, custom playbooks, player trades, cumulative player XP, free agent
signings and multiple season gameplay;
- New Playable Races – Rampaging Werewolves and Hell-Spawned Demons join
wisecracking Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated
Humans, Monstrous Orcs on the field;
- Multiplayer Options – Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer gives
gamers the choice to clobber one another or team up and crush opposing
- 25 Unique Teams and Fields – Players can select from 25 teams including the
Nuked London Hatriots, the Killadelphia Evils and the New Goreleans Zombies, and
24 unique fields that offer a slew of deadly obstacles including landmines, booby
traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws;
- Hall of Fame Commentary – Original announcer of NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, Tim
Kitzrow delivers unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every
- Dirty Tricks Gameplay – Players can get their hands dirty for an advantage, with
tactics such as Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to
inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition;
- Multiple Play Modes – Punishing play modes include Training Camp, Exhibition,
Practice, Playoffs and Full Season;
- Post-Play Mayhem – Players can keep the action going even after the whistle blows
Will you be checking out the mutants with the Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition? Are you a long term digital owner looking forward to grabbing the free update? Let us know either way by posting in the comments.
Not yet played it? Want to know more? Our review is right here.