Promising to provide Xbox gamers with everything they need from a controller, all at one affordable price, NACON have today revealed their latest officially licensed Xbox controller – the EVOL-X.
Taking what NACON learnt when they pushed the Revolution X controller out to the world, the EVOL-X promises performance, comfort and affordability in one, with an easy-to-handle, durable option for those players who consider heavy-duty, high-performing as essentials.
It’s due to release in September 2023, in no less than six different flavours. There will be a White version, that of Black and then Silver, whilst a transparent one showcasing all the LEDs you’ll ever need will also be in the range. Further to that are a couple of pretty glorious metallic options, running Metallic Blue and Metallic Red – we NEED that red one in our lives.
Retailing at a price of €34.99 for the white and black versions, the EVOL-X controller for Xbox will be found with four vibration motors included, a reinforced 3.5mm jack, non-slip surfaces, concaved sticks and a 3m detachable cable.
In summary, expect the following…
- • Four vibration motors (two in the triggers and two in the grips) so players can feel the game’s sensations right in their hands
- • Wired USB connection with 3m detachable cable for playing at a comfortable distance from the screen
- • A reinforced 3.5mm jack for optimal durability
- • A non-slip surface for optimal grip and comfort during long gaming sessions
- • Larger action buttons to increase ease of use and comfort
- • Concave stick heads to fit thumbs and improve handling
We’ll remind you when that September 2023 launch of the NACON EVOL-X controller comes about, and when you can get using this new pad with your Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. For now, let us know your thoughts surrounding this heavy duty behemoth. The comments are below.