Critically acclaimed, Owlcat Games’ Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous has today got another smattering of DLC dropped in, and this time we get introduced to The Last Sarkorians.
Available right now as the fourth piece of DLC for the epic cRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, is The Last Sarkorians. Priced up at £10.74, the DLC introduces Ulbrig Olesk, one of the only remaining descendants of the shattered nation of Sarkoris – a legendary shifter and reliable brawler with the ability to transform into a mighty griffon.
It’s here in which Ulbrig can join players as an intimidating warrior in their party, a friend to lean on, or they can even open their heart to find a love that transcends time itself. There are new spells included too, a new playable class and, best of all, a previously unavailable area which promises to hold tons of secrets.
All in, the key features are…
- New playable class with 6 archetype variations. Become a shifter and use animal aspects and forms to decimate your enemies with the fury of a wild beast!
- New companion for your party: a Sarkorian tribal chief who has mysteriously survived the ravaging of his homeland
- A brand-new, previously unavailable area, which you will be able to explore with your new ally, fight new enemies and uncover old secrets
- 8 new spells will aid you in battle with foes both new and old
- Optional romance with Ulbrig, available for both male and female characters
The Last Sarkorians is the first DLC piece to come available as part of Season Pass 2, where players will find new friends, enemies, dangers and rewards in Golarion. There will be two further DLCs coming to the game later in 2023, an extension of the main Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous campaign and a standalone experience.
if you have a copy of the game to hand, this may well instantly be of appeal, particularly as it’s able to push on through the base game. It’s that base game that we loved, rocking a 4/5 in review as we spoke of the great story and amazing depth. Anything that can build on that, gets a tick in our book.
Should you not yet have played Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you’ll find it available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S from the Xbox Store, as well as on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Meet Ulbrig Olesk, one of the last scions of the shattered nation of Sarkoris. Armed with the ability to transform into a mighty griffon, he can become a formidable warrior in your party, a trustworthy friend — and maybe even more.