The Technomancer will be revealed in more detail at Gamescom 2015, but for now, the developer Spiders have unveiled some new and exclusive screenshots.
A sci-fi RPG, The Technomancer will be making its way to Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2016 with the latest screens giving us a chance to discover the Technomancer and his companions as they explore one of the Old Domes, vestiges of the first human colonies on Mars and places considered “sacred” by Technomancers, who guard them zealously.
With some of the most dangerous mutant creatures roaming free on the Red Planet, the Ancient Domes are dangerous places and you can see why they are a true challenge for the Technomancer.
- An adventure set on the sands and terraformed tropics of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
- 3 combat styles and character customization
- Unleash powerful Technomancy magic on your foes
- In depth crafting which changes the appearance of weapons and armour
- A world that reacts to your decisions
- Relationships with companions that open new pathways and quests.