Having first launched on PC just a few short weeks back, Outward: The Soroboreans DLC is now available for purchase and download on Xbox One and PS4 – and if you’re looking for more reason to head back to Outward, then this certainly provides it.
It was back in March of 2019 when we saw Deep Silver and Nine Dots Studios release Outward to the world, pushing out a highly immersive RPG adventure which promised to reward those who went really deep. Our full review of the base game told how there was always something to involve yourself with in Outward, with plenty of content to enjoy, and the opportunity for you to learn from past mistakes in order to make progress. It wasn’t without issue though, and some dated combat and poor visuals saw it fail to really make the splash intended.
Now though The Soroboreans DLC is here, and it looks set to deliver even more content with new skills, Enchantments, weapon types, Dungeons and creatures included. If anything, The Soroboreans is going to keep you busy for some time.
Priced at £15.99, Outward: The Soroboreans DLC should certainly be considered if you’re a fan of the base game and are looking for something to tide you over for the foreseeable future. And should you head to the Xbox Store or PlayStation Store and find yourself falling into this RPG experience once more, will discover all of the following included:
- Corruption – The level of corruption affects you in different ways and if you can’t shake it you could meet an untimely end. The world just got a whole lot scarier!
- Enchantments – Weapons, trinkets and armors will now be able to be changed with the new enchanting system!
- New Skill Trees and Status Effects – 2 new skill trees (The Hex Mage and The Speedster) and reality twisting status effects for your character! That can completely change your gameplay!
- New Weapon Type (The Gauntlets) – Deliver a flurry of punches to your enemies and put them firmly back in their place!
- Dungeons – Great rewards await those who venture forth within the depths of these deadly, mysterious and interconnected dungeons!
You’ll also find the Outward: The Soroboreans DLC available on PC through Steam, the Epic Games Store, and GOG. Will you be grabbing your backpack once again? Let us know in the comments or via the usual social channels.
You have battled your way through the landscape, dedicated yourself to your favourite faction and bounced back from defeat countless time. Allow yourself to be immersed in Aurai once again and see what’s coming in the new, hard hitting DLC for OUTWARD, “The Soroboreans”. Filled to the brim with new content that will add a breath of fresh air to your game, “The Soroboreans” DLC will get you worried about a lot more than starving to death, dehydration, losing your backpack and… well everything else! From New Skills, Enchantments, New weapon type (The Gauntlets) to terrifying Dungeons and blood thirsty creatures, you’re going to be busy for a while in the world of Aurai!