Today it has been revealed by Team17 and Ghost Town Games that Overcooked will be cooking up a storm on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC next month.
Along with a concrete release date of 3rd August, there has been a plethora of new details and a brand new ‘Co-op Chaos’ trailer to watch. As a chef you must prepare and serve up a variety of meals with your fellow chefs under high steaks pressure. Across the campaign, you’ll be on a quest to become the ultimate chef in order to save the Onion Kingdom. You won’t be working in ordinary kitchens though; instead your skills will be put to the test on pirate ships, fiery volcanoes and in space.
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- 11 achievements to cook up
The solo or locally co-operative cooking experience of Overcooked hits the PS Store, Steam and Xbox One Games Store on 3rd August 2016 with a price point of £12.99/$16.99/15.99€!
Here’s a little taster of what to expect in the latest Overcooked trailer…