Ready for a bit of Party Panic? It’s available right now on Xbox One!
Party Panic is the latest crazy party title to come to Xbox One, playing both the local and online multiplayer routes to deliver madness, chaos, laughter and tears, all as you and your friends go up against one another in a race to prove your worth.
Priced at £14.24, Party Panic is just a little bit silly, and when you’re looking for a new party title to add to the gaming playlist, that’s usually one of the defining elements. This time around we are left with more than 30 minigames that pretty much involve punching your mates in the face, all whilst wearing stupid hats, and attempting to make it across a Gauntlet that takes no prisoners.
With up to four players partaking at any one time, what happens in Party Panic, stays in Party Panic, unless of course you decide to break all rules and bring up ‘that moment’ years down the line. And with the amount of content and stupidity involved here, chances are those moments will come to the fore time and time again. Hell, there’s even a built-in drinking game in place – that’s how silly this how experience is.
- – Online & Local Multiplayer – Grab your friends for a night of couch gaming, or play against them online! Play with 4 players on console, or 4 players each at their own consoles, online!
- – 30+ crazy minigames! – Over 30 unique minigames! Run, jump, and punch your way to first place! Fight over gems, chase exploding chickens, play football with your face!
- – Board Game – It’s not a party without a board game. Take turns hitting the dice to move your Goober around the board and collect the most trophies. Adventure through the ancient ruins in “The Temple of Goob”, or the ridiculous “Willy’s Pizza Party”
- – The Gauntlet – Race your friends through the deadly and brutal obstacle course that is the Gauntlet. Can you be the first to make it through the giant swinging axes, spike traps and more?
- – Bots Party – Panic is a hoot when playing with your friends on the couch or online, but sometimes this isn’t an option. Bots are available to play against, to guarantee it’s always a party, even when your friends are not around! Bots have three difficulties: Easy, Normal, and Hard. Or turn them off completely!
- – Silly hats! – Everyone knows all great games let you wear hats. Silly hats only. Wear a pot on your head, strap a rocket to your back, or a wear a hot dog costume. Or just stick your head in a piece of bread. We don’t judge here!
If you’re done with the likes of Overcooked!, and are fed up with throwing food at each other in Boomerang Fu, then picking up a copy of Party Panic right now should be considered. The Xbox Store will provide the relevant download – let us know in the comments what you think of it all.
Party Panic is a crazy online and local-multiplayer party game. Compete against your friends in 30+ rapid fire minigames, play the new Board Game mode, race through the brutal Gauntlet, or complete the trophy challenges on Trophy Island. There is even a built in drinking game! You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, it’s stupid. Grab your friends, pick your characters and get partying in this exciting and panic filled game!