Coming in November 2014, Project CARS aims to push the likes of the Forza series to the limit with the most authentic, beautiful, intense and technically advanced racing game on the planet.
And the Limited Edition of Project CARS sounds a joy.
Available from 12th August from GAME and Gamestop, presented in a special steel case with an exclusive visual, along with a behind-the-scenes book entitled “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers”, you’ll get the chance to go backstage at Slightly Mad Studios and discover in details how the community was involved in the game development to create an entirely crowd-funded game.
The Limited Edition will also come with five legendary cars drivable in any game mode and with special one-make series career invitations to showcase them in!
The cars included in this special offer are:
- Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
- BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
- McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
- Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
Additionally, you can also pre-order the game now at Amazon, other independant stores or on www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder to have limited-run custom machines ready and waiting for you in your garage! Three amazing cars are included in this Modified Car Pack:
- Ruf CTR3 SMS-R
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
- Ariel Atom 3 Mugen!
By pre-ordering the game, all three customised vehicles will be freely available to play in all game modes.
Project CARS will be coming on Xbox One, PS4 and PC in November 2014. Later on in 2015 on Wii U.