RedDeerGames are fast making a bit of a name for themselves with the launch of some rather delightful little titles. It’s been they who have been behind the drops of Little Mouse’s Encyclopedia and Under Leaves previously, but very soon they’ll be expanding their portfolio with the fun of Little Bug on Xbox and Switch.
Due to launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch later this year, Little Bug will allow you the chance to enter a thrilling story about a young girl named Nyah. The thing is Nyah is lost – in a dreamlike fantasy world.
Sold on the back of being a delightful, action-packed platformer that has been created by Buddy System before being picked up and published by RedDeerGames, Little Bug will thrust you into a hostile fantasy world, one in which you’ll be left to control two characters as they make their way through levels at hand. Physics based action will be on show, as will super colourful locations and a ton of evil spirits. Little Bug will however promise to come to Xbox and Switch with an easy to handle control scheme in place – and you’ll need to use that to cope with the complex gameplay.
It’ll focus on assisting Nyah in escaping the dangerous place she finds herself in, before coming home. She’s an eight-year-old curious little girl who all of a sudden fell into a dark, hostile world full of evil pink ghosts while making her way home from school. From there expect to traverse a challenging fantasy world, as our little protagonist attempts to reach spots by swinging and jumping high, overcoming any obstacles and discovering hidden areas!
The key features will sit as:
- Unique and dangerous fantasy world full of strange evil spirits.
- Outstanding graphic style – colorful locations with pleasant soft lighting.
- 2 playable characters connected with unique physics-based swinging mechanics.
- Easy controls and complex gameplay.
- Hidden treasures to discover and unveil secrets about Nyah’s past.
- Secret bonus levels with lots of new challenges that you can unlock by giving your items to Roadkill the cat.
- Numerous checkpoints let you play at your own pace.
For now you should be checking out the trailer below. Then hold tight as we await the full release date of Little Bug on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.