The invasion of Earth has already begun, and resistance is futile. It’s time for the pathetic humans to be destroyed again as THQ Nordic confirms that Destroy All Humans! is in development for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
A complete remake of the 2005 cult-classic, Destroy All Humans! for Xbox One, PS4 and PC will be made possible via the power of Unreal Engine 4, giving both new and old fans the best-looking invasion of Earth ever.
So what’s going to be different about this version of Destroy All Humans!? Well, not only will you be able to fall into the role of Crypto-137 again, but he’ll be more agile than ever before with new aerial combat skills, psychic skills that can now be used in glorious unison with his guns, and the new power of Psychokinesis. Ever wondered what’d happen if a Jedi had a love child with Goat Simulator? You’ll find out in Destroy All Humans! as you go about attempting to reduce the cities of Earth to rubble with your flying saucer.
Expect to find a unique ’50s alien invasion story and legendary dialogues full of quirky humour too. You know, just like those games which have come before it.
- Experience the evil side of a ’50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry such as the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use Psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from ’50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumoured, never before seen Lost Mission of Area 42
Destroy All Humans! is being developed Black Forest Games in Germany and plans are in place to see it release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2020 – marking the 15th anniversary of the Destroy All Humans! series.
Will you be checking it out? The comments section is down below. We’d love to hear from you.