It was just a few short years ago that The Raven – Legacy of a Master arrived on Xbox 360, but now it is time for it to be hit with the remaster brush for an Xbox One appearance.
The classic whodunit adventure will be remastered and re-released as The Raven Remastered. It will be coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC on March 13th.
As you might expect, the new version will feature fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD, with French, Spanish and Simplified Chinese subtitles being added to the German, Russian, Polish and Italian ones already available.
About The Raven Remastered:
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before? Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
Features will include:
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss Alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High-quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting, and hair in full HD resolution
If you wish to know more about The Raven, then it may be worth your time checking out our review of the game when it first arrived back in 2013. Have a read and then hold on tight for that March 13th 2018 remaster release date.