Rugby League Live 3 is coming to Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS4 real soon…and it promises to be the most ambitious Rugby title yet!
Releasing on Sept 17th 2015, Rugby League Live 3 will include an improved Career mode, ‘Be A Pro’ which will take you through the ranks from the U20 team right into the professional squad and a new improved Instant Replay System utilising super slo-mo and multiple camera placement.
Throw in enhancements to online play, , all the latest rosters, teams and rule changes, dynamic lighting and a full weather system and you can see why Tru Blue Games and Big Ant Studios are excited about their upcoming egg-chaser.
“We are delighted and very excited to be releasing another quality Rugby League game in the UK”, said Roger Hulley Managing Director Alternative Software Ltd, “Plus this time it is of even more interest to Rugby League fans, as it will be the first time their favourite sport has appeared on New Gen”
Rugby League Live 3 features:
- Rules – Latest rule updates including Auckland 9’s.
- Teams – Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
- Career Mode – Infinite career mode, play as a rookie, coach or jump in and play as a recognised star player.
- Instant Replay System – New feature which includes super slow-motion and user defined camera placement – gets you right into the action!
- Tackling – Dynamic tackling system that now includes the ability for drag and drive tackles.
- Online – Enhanced online play, features up to 16 player online tournament.
- Lighting – Totally dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system.
- Experience System – Earn experience both on and offline to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Fan-Hub Player Sharing – Create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
We will of course remind you when it is coming, but for now, check out the trailer below.