Through the snow and ice a towering threat beckons, as we get to check out the brand-new story trailer for narrative adventure Arctic Awakening – coming to console and PC in 2023.
Telling of a catastrophe, a co-pilot, and the bracing cold stand between you and your return ticket home, GoldFire Studios have revealed a brand-new story trailer at the Future Games Show for their upcoming first-person narrative adventure Arctic Awakening.
It drops some light on the game’s mysteries for the first time, as the trailer delivers a thrilling, heart-racing tease of the dark threats looming over Alaska in 2062.
A catastrophe in the sky, a missing co-pilot, a court-mandated therapy bot, and the lethal cold of who-knows-where Alaska await you when Arctic Awakening launches in 2023. It’ll have you stepping into the shoes of Kai, a pilot with half a plane, stranded in the blizzard-beaten landscapes when a routine mission goes awry. From there you’ll be left to navigate the frozen wilderness to reunite with your lost co-pilot and find a way back home. A breathtaking yet perilous vistas await in your journey alongside memorable characters, narrative-altering choices, dynamic weather systems, and dark mysteries buried in the snow.
“Our goal with the story of Arctic Awakening has been to bring the drama and depth that TV and film do so well to a video game. We’re big fans of sci-fi and mystery, but we also wanted to tell a human story about friendship and its impact on mental health.”, said GoldFire Studios Founder, James Simpson.
The key features you need are:
- First-person narrative adventure where facing the elements may just be the least of your worries.
- Embrace Kai’s newfound survival partnership with his unwanted therapy bot, Alfie.
- Stunning Arctic vistas to explore and secrets to uncover with dynamic weather systems creating an ever-changing world.
- Make story choices that affect the relationships you build with companions, their decisions, and perhaps even Kai’s story itself.
- Full voice acting brings the thrilling tale and each captivating character to life.
You’ll be given the chance to overcome the cold in Arctic Awakening when it comes to PC, Mac, and consoles in 2023. For now you should be watching the trailer below and wishlisting the game on Steam.