It’s nice to go somewhere new from time to time, isn’t it? Well, despite Train Sim World 2 having plenty of fascinating routes to traverse already, there’s another one available via DLC. Now you can hop aboard for the Train Sim World 2 Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras – Faversham route on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Let us take you back to the 1860s and the Chatham Main Line, which has provided a link between the Medway towns and London since its inception. In 2009 however, a necessity for faster journey times led to Southeastern operating domestic high-speed services on the newly built High Speed 1 route. As a result, services have been racing from the nation’s capital to Ebbsfleet, from where they join the classic lines and serve Gravesend, Medway and beyond. And it’s going to be your job to take over these services in the Train Sim World 2 Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras – Faversham content.
Prepare to be put in the driving seat of the striking BR Class 395 EMU, which comes in two varieties: one bearing the 10th anniversary branding and the other adorning the colourful #Trainbow livery to celebrate Pride. Alternatively, you could get a taste of classic commuting from the cab of the popular BR Class 375 EMU. Driving these trains while completing tasks isn’t all you can do either, with the options in place to ride around as a passenger or simply pick a specific vantage point and watch the action unfold instead.
- 51-mile (82 km) route from London St Pancras to Faversham
- BR Class 395 EMU in Southeastern Highspeed ‘10th Anniversary‘ and ‘#Trainbow‘ liveries
- BR Class 375/9 EMU in Southeastern Dark Blue livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real multiple units
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and 5 detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4 technology
Are you looking to transport commuters along the Train Sim World 2 Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras – Faversham route? Then you’ll need to visit the Xbox Store – or one of the other digital stores – and buy a ticket to ride for £24.99. Keep an eye out for our upcoming review for further insight into this new addition to Train Sim World 2!
Experience the unique and exciting blend of classic main line running and thrilling high-speed commuting, aboard state-of-the-art motive power, in London and the Garden of England with Train Sim World 2: Southeastern High Speed. The Chatham Main Line dates back to the 1860s, and has since its inception provided a link between the Medway towns and London. However, the call for faster journey times was answered in 2009, when Southeastern commenced operating domestic high-speed services on the newly built High Speed 1 route. It’s your job to take charge of these vital services, in the striking BR Class 395 EMU adorning 10th anniversary branding, as well as the colourful #Trainbow variant, on services between London and Faversham, including power changeovers at Ebbsfleet. Alternatively, get a taste of classic commuting from the cab of the popular BR Class 375 EMU.