It’s a big week for Rockstar and GTA Online as the first of a series of huge racing updates is hitting home. Will you have what it takes to become the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series champion?
Kicking off today is the first racing update for GTA Online, with the Southern San Andreas Super Sports Series coming alongside 5 new vehicles and Racing and Adversary modes.
The first of the two new options is The Hotring Circuit, created specifically for the very latest vehicles to hit Legendary Motorsport, the Hotring Sabre. You’ll find that the Hotring Circuit combines the classic Vice City Hotring with Cunning Stunts of GTA Online. It is available from today for up to 30 players, as it delivers double GTA$ & RP until March 26th 2018.
But alongside the Sabre come two more Super cars – the Overflod Entity XXR and the Cheval Taipan, whilst additional vehicles to Legendary Motorsport include The Vulcar Fagaloa station wagon and the rally-inspired Vapid GB200.
Details of the new circuit and cars are as follows:
- There’s nothing more American than strapping yourself inside of the highly combustible turbo-charged death machine that is the new Declasse Hotring Sabre and tearing around a multi-lap track designed for up to 30 adrenaline-addicted maniacs. Embrace the intoxicating smell of burnt rubber and premium-grade gasoline across 10 stock car races made for the new Hotring Sabre, and get Double GTA$ & RP now through March 26th.
- Put yourself at the mercy of the Taipan, Cheval’s ruthless monument to pure speed and implausible curves.
- The livery clad Declasse Hotring Sabre is the star of the all new Hotring Circuit. Tune up the engine, drop the suspension, slap your favorite corporate sponsor across the hood and hit the track with up to 29 other adrenaline-addicted maniacs.
- The all new Entity XXR is a low-slung, pitilessly fast hypercar – now available exclusively from Legendary Motorsport.
- The Vapid GB200 is a mid-engine, four-wheel, rally-inspired Sports class car ready to be decked out with all manner of customizations.
- Not your typical family wagon. Embrace the customizable station wagon chic of the Vulcar Fagaloa.
Furthermore, Rockstar have detailed upcoming Modes like May 3rd’s Target Assault, and much more:
- The ultimate playground for wheelmen and sharpshooters alike, Target Assault demands a mastery of both. A frantic race for up to 8 teams of 2 players each, where Gunners are tasked with destroying targets to score points from a mounted gun, while the Drivers outmaneuver the opposition for further points on each lap.
- On May 1st, dodge underwater mines, glide over scenic raceways and boost through air gates as you take on 10 unique new Special Vehicle Races featuring the Deluxo, Stromberg and Thruster from The Doomsday Heist. Then, seven new Transform Races are making their way to GTA Online on May 29th – featuring a slew of new and classic race vehicles across a fresh batch of challenging courses.
- For players who want to take their competition off the race track and into more combative territory, get ready for two new Adversary Modes, along with rotating double cash opportunities and discounts around some of our favorite modes, work, vehicles and more. And throughout the weeks and months ahead, look for new offerings from Pegassi, Overflod, Lampadati and more as a host of new vehicles hit the showrooms of Los Santos. We’re also adding a heap of new tools and updates for the Creator coming later this Spring, including more weather options, custom team names and Warp Checkpoints for Transform Races, as well as a number of other highly-requested features.
And than of course we have the usual discounts and Premium races that are now in effect. Should you wish to ‘Thread the Needle’, grabbing triple XP in the process then the race will be found in Legion Square, whilst the following discounts will also be available:
- Executive Office Garages – 30% off
- Custom Auto Shops – 30% off
- Penthouse Suites – 30% off
- 10 Car Gareges – 30% off
Vehicle Upgrades – all 25% off:
- Bullet proof tyres
Will you be heading back to GTA Online this week and a chance to take on the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series? Let us know in the comments below!