In need of a console edition of the sci-fi grand strategy game that is Stellaris? Well there’s good news, because a launch is just a few short months away.
Paradox Interactive are aiming for the stars with Stellaris: Console Edition, the console adaptation of the grand strategy game Stellaris, promising to launch it to Xbox One and PS4 owners in Q1 of 2019.
The Console Edition of Stellaris will featuring the same deep strategic gameplay, rich and diverse alien races and emergent storytelling, as it puts the complexity of the galaxy at your thumbsticks. Whether you’re exploring the unknown, discovering the mysteries of the universe, or conquering it for the glory of your empire, console players have more inter-galactic strategy awaiting them than ever before.
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies with an untold number of planets to explore.
- Encounter a myriad of wild, wacky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to mercilessly utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgling empire and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
The Stellaris: Console Edition Deluxe meanwhile will also include the Plantoids Species Pack, Leviathans Story Pack, and the Utopia Expansion – basically put, everything that any would-be explorer will need to get more from their adventure.
A bit more info can be found in the trailer below.