Are you ready to float away on the most clear of oceans, under the bluest skies with the heat of the sun smack bang on your face? The relaxploration of Submerged: Hidden Depths should well be of interest.
Coming from Uppercut Games and following on from the award winning Submerged, Hidden Depths is a rather beautiful relaxploration title that will be launching on PC through Steam, but most excitedly, on Xbox and PlayStation too.
Submerged: Hidden Depths sees us joining the sibling duo of Miku and Taku as they head out on an adventure to uncover the mysteries of a sunken city in a vast and vibrant world. Lost at sea in their little fishing boat, you and our protagonists will need to scale crumbling skyscrapers, encounter new creatures and solve long abandoned puzzles. Do so and the pieces of this enigmatic story will fall into place. Fail and well, it’s not worth thinking about.
There’s most definitely a sensory fullness to Submerged: Hidden Depths, one that creates a relaxing experience full of rich and colourful environments, soothing sounds of the ocean and calming sunrises. If you’re in the market for a game which will let you slow down with the pace of life and allow the chance to fully immerse yourself in its glory, then this is the one for you.
Following on from the award-winning Submerged, Miku and Taku’s adventure will be available on PC through Steam, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 too. It’ll come with some expanded player tools and puzzles too, letting you continue in awe of the wonders of Submerged: Hidden Depths.
“After creating such a rich and vibrant world in Submerged, we knew we had to return and expand on that sense of sublimity.” commented Ed Orman, Co-founder of Uppercut Games “Submerged: Hidden Depths, while also being a puzzle, combat-free adventure game, is fundamentally about that signature relaxing experience, and the wonder and delight of exploring a stunning world at your own pace. It’s a title close to our hearts and we look forward to sharing the beauty afresh.”.
The keyest of key features found in Submerged: Hidden Depths include:
- Vast Outdoor Environments: Explore a rich, colourful and vibrant world.
- Relaxing Experience: Play at your own pace with the freedom to enjoy the beauty of Submerged: Hidden Depths.
- Discovery: Search for hidden objects to uncover the story, find upgrades for the boat and discover new creatures.
- Boating: Cruise through the striking city streets in the powered boat, spotting new areas for exploration.
- Puzzles: Climb, sail and use abandoned mechanisms to solve physics puzzles and reveal the city’s mystery.
- Expanded Player Tools: Fans of the prequel, Submerged, will enjoy further developed tools and puzzles as they progress through Submerged: Hidden Depths.
We’ll be sure to keep you in the loop. For now, check out the trailer.