It has emerged that Parabole and RavensCourt will soon be unleashing a storm with their new survival-adventure game – KONA.
Announced today as a digital download on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, Kona is set in Northern Canada in 1970 – bringing a game of mystery and intrigue. After a strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake, you’ll get the chance to step into the shoes of private detective Carl Faubert, as you explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. It comes with a spine tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds whilst building the tension throughout.
“Innovative and original, we are excited to support this launch with our global publishing and it is a welcome addition to our broad range of titles with Ravenscourt .” said Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of Koch Media.
“Everywhere outside of Steam, GOG and Humble store, Kona will be published by Ravenscourt. That is on Xbox One, PS4 and other PC storefronts. With a team of 7, we can’t handle them all, but we still believe being close to our audience is really important nowadays in the industry. On that front, our partnership with Ravenscourt is simply perfect. We get to keep talking to you all while bringing the game to new crowds. “ said Alexandre Fiset, CEO of Parabole.
Key features include:
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
With a March 2017 release date, it seems like we won’t have to wait long for KONA to hit home. We’ll be sure to let you know when that time comes!