Are you ready to head out on a hardcore journey in order to save your family? It’s time to pop open that tequila and take in the brutal vendetta of Flippin Kaktus.
Available today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC, Flippin Kaktus from No Gravity Games will take you on an adventure like no other. It focuses on revenge as you – as the spiky hero – looks to hunt down a vicious drug cartel who have kidnapped your sister and burned down your home. To make matters worse, you were slapbang in the middle of a game of Solitaire – and they ruined that too.
Taking in the adventures of Flippin Kaktus will see you needing to open the wallet and splash the fairly reasonable sum of £9.99 on a download. But from there, all types of brutality awaits as you take down enemies, pull off explosions and go on a rampage like never before.
At least, that’s if you want to, for Flippin Kaktus promises to also let you take in the stealthy stealthy approach, dodging direct combat and instead making the most of traps and environmental objects. There are a range of ways to take in the eleven stages of Flippin Kaktus, with replayability coming to hand should you so wish.
Key game features include all of the following…
- GO ON A RAMPAGE: – You can choose the way you want to fight the enemies – the end justifies the extreme measures you need to jump on. Use Kaktus rage mode to make thugs get what they deserve. Fuel up with tequila and other adrenaline-pumping substances to annihilate the cartel into oblivion.
- OR DO IT QUIETLY. – If you don’t want to find yourself in a direct fight with the bandits without a plan, you can always use the many options available – dodge bullets, equip different armors, use the interactive environment, and set traps to get rid of enemies in a more sophisticated way. Do you prefer to do it quietly, and sabotage their actions in a sneaky way? This is the perfect option for you.
- ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY. – In each of the game’s levels, you’ll find a variety of options that will allow you to take down the bad guys, whether it’s Rambo-style or by doing it more tactically. Combine both environmental effects and insane kills, or just sneak up and kill them one by one – the goal is simple – dominate them all.
- NOSTALGIA IS KEY: – Immerse yourself directly into 11 unique beautifully hand-crafted levels inspired by Latin-American aesthetics, good old classic retro games, and critically acclaimed VHS action flicks.
- RETRO! – Enjoy a uniquely composed fusion of authentic mariachi, rock, and synthwave, explore artist-inspired graphic novels to engage deeper into the story, and solve all the puzzles as you connect all the dots in this thrilling desperado odyssey.
Should you be up for a story full of twists and turns, then you’ll find Flippin Kaktus kicking around on the digital stores near you. We’ll link to the Xbox Store for ease, letting you play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S for £9.99, but this one is available on PlayStation, on Switch and on PC too.
Stay tuned for a review.
When the vicious Calaveras drug cartel raids his home, Kaktus breaks bad in a hardcore vendetta journey to save his foster family. The combat-focused action is filled with enemies, explosions, and an abundance of pop culture-fostered elements.