Those of you down with the PC Early Access scheme will quite possibly know all about Fade to Silence. But very soon we’ll be seeing the post-apocalyptic survival title emerge into the open, with a full release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The Eternal Winter is coming as the development team at Black Forest Games confirm that Fade to Silence will be launching on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come April 30th 2019. Priced up at 39,99 $ / 39,99 € on PC, with the console editions at 49,99 $ / 49,99 €, this movement from Early Access to full launch will finally allow the full story of the game to be accessible.
After utilising Early Access to fine tune Fade to Silence, Black Forest Games will now be able to push on and unveil the full tale to the world, giving us insight into the tale of Ash, his daughter and the apocalypse. Why did the apocalypse happen? Where does the infection come from, that spreads all over the lands? What happened to Ash’s family? Now you will be able to find it all out!
Thankfully the tutorial system that was in place has now been overhauled, letting those first steps become a little easier, whilst an automated player’s journal will jot down relevant information about all aspects of Ash’s adventure – whether that be a new area, a follower, a creature or a gameplay mechanic.
In fact, the following features will all be in place to ensure that the difference between Early Access project, and full game launch is stark…
- Implemented final storyline, telling the story of Ash, his daughter Alice and the apocalypse
- Implemented dream sequences when main character (Ash) is resting
- Completely overhauled tutorial phase at the beginning of the game. Optimized on-boarding of first-time players.
- Added the survival handbook where players can look-up game and survival mechanics
- Added dream gallery where players can watch the unlocked dream sequences in chronological order.
We’ll be sure to remind you when Fade to Silence hits out on to the Xbox Store. Just set your alarms for April 30th!
If you wish to know a little more about this survival title, then hit up the Gamescom trailer from last year.