Are you ready to visit Ambrosia? Come this November you’ll be doing just that with the launch of Epic Chef on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC, taking in a rather quirky, narrative-driven histrionic adventure in the process.
Team17 and Infinigon Games have today announced that the quirky narrative-driven cooking adventure Epic Chef will be launching on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 November 11th 2021. And after the success of Overcooked!, you can be sure Team17 know a thing or two about culinary courses.
Epic Chef follows the adventures of Zest, a newcomer to Ambrosia – the culinary combat capital of Concordia – as he aims to become the best chef in the kingdom. It’s here where players will be treated to a dynamic recipe system, letting them rustle up over 100,000 unique dishes from ingredients grown and reared on the newly acquired dilapidated haunted villa. Zest must combine a litany of flavours with growing prowess in the kitchen to best the master chefs of Concordia at their own game and take the culinary crown.
Come November, Epic Chef will deliver up a cleverly crafted adventure, will allow players to indulge in frantic food fights and will let them customise pretty much whatever they fancy. Those key features in all, include:
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that players can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair the dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa Zest calls home to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
Kick back with the trailer below and let us know what you think of Epic Chef. We’ll be sure to remind you when that November 11th release on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC rolls into play.