Honestly, we’re not totally familiar with The Sisters franchise, but there are many around the globe who are. And if you find yourself in that camp, today is going to be of immense interest, mostly as The Sisters are throwing the Party of the Year.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC, The Sisters: Party of the Year is the latest party game to arrive on console and PC, with the Microids team and development bunch at Balio Studio coming together to deliver a host of single and multiplayer options.
A game that brings together the famous characters from The Sisters comic book, gamers now get the opportunity to join Wendy and Mrine as the set in motion the beginnings of the greatest party ever known.
This adventure/party title will invite you in on a magical journey with The Sisters, dropping in to their colourful universe and taking on all manner of fun-filled mini-games against friends and family. Head-to-head competitions are the order of the day here as Wendy, the grumpy teenager opens up her house to all – or at least she would do if her little sister hadn’t pinched the idea and run with it. The problem is, only one party can happen. Who will throw it?
An Adventure mode makes up the single player effort as you get to take on 24 challenges, 35 quests and a ton of collectible hunting, all set in a colourful open world. And then there is the multiplayer side of things – challenges, tournaments, mini-games and more are all ready for action.
Key features include:
- Immerse yourself in the fun and delirious universe of two sisters, who are never short of mischievous ideas!
- Explore the Sisters’ city and complete quests and challenges in Adventure mode.
- Have fun with your family and friends in one of the four multiplayer modes:
- – Challenges: play the mini-game of your choice with friends!
- – Tournament: try to win the tournament by being the best in each round!
- – All or Nothing: play all the mini-games one by one!
- – Around the World: take turns choosing your favorite mini-game!
- There are 24 crazy mini-games, which come straight out of the Sisters’ imagination, such as unicorn toss, cupcake factory and extreme ping-pong
If you’re a fan of what The Sisters franchise has delivered to the world and reckon a video game version is what we all need, get over to a digital store of your choosing and grab a download. It’s priced at – wait for it – £33.49 from the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Sisters: Party of the Year is also available on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Let’s get into mischief! It all begins when Wendy decides to throw an end-of-year party at home with her friends. Before she gets a chance to ask her parents, her unbearable little sister Maureen steals her idea and asks their parents first. Unfortunately, the parents will allow only one party! Maureen and Wendy start a series of crazy challenges to decide which one of them will host the party. With sister against sister, there is going to be trouble!