Just one look at the announcement teaser trailer should show you everything you need to know about VED, and we can’t wait to see it arrive on PC and console in 2022.
A super vivid story-driven RPG, VED is getting set to launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2022. Created by those at Karaclan, with publishing rights handled by the 1C Entertainment team, if you’re looking for a unique take on combat whilst having your eyes burst due to vivid visuals, you’re in the right place.
VED tells the tale of Kir, a young hero who comes to the city of Micropole in search of a new life. It is you who jumps in to Kir’s shoes just as he discovers the ability to teleport between two interconnected worlds full of mysterious flying islands, strange creatures and dangerous monsters.
From there, a whole interactive story begins to unfold; a narrative in which each decision matters. Your task is to help Kir discover the truth about this magical place, if only so you can decide the fate of two worlds. Your power is magic of the Veds as you work through this non-linear tale, discovering new factions, working a turn-based battle system and ensuring that you have enough shelter to cater for both yourself and your friends.
Key features of VED include:
- A non-linear story where every decision can lead to irreversible consequences and endings.
- Several game factions that have different views on the events taking place. A dynamic system of relationships will allow you to influence the decisions of the key characters.
- Innovative turn-based battle system. Use the advantage depending on your position.
- Build a shelter for yourself and your allies to unlock new skills and abilities.
- A system of unique interactive events that impose curses or blessings on the hero, which last until the end of the game.
- The game features a fully orchestrated original soundtrack that will accompany you on your adventure.
The plan is to see VED launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2022. We’ll be sure to bring you more as and when we have it. Trailer looks good though, eh?!?