With Annapurna Interactive holding their very own showcase recently, we decided to see what the ever-growing publishers had to offer in TheXboxHub Official Podcast Episode 92. As such, this episode features discussion about Stray, Solar Ash, Skin Deep, and a few more titles they threw into the spotlight. That’s not all though, because there are plenty of other topics on the agenda too; ranging from games like Fuga: Melodies of Steel and Imagine Earth to viewing delights in the form of Black Summer and Blackpink The Movie. So, be sure to tune in for the full lowdown!
Join Gareth, James, and Richard this week as they begin with a brief catch up ahead of the main event. It’s here that you can hear about Richard’s snake-finding expedition, James’ experience watching Blackpink The Movie on the big screen, and the TV show that Gareth is hooked on, Black Summer. And then the focus turns towards the Annapurna Interactive showcase, which covers the following games and announcements:
- The Artful Escape
- Neon White
- A Memoir Blue
- Solar Ash
- Skin Deep
- Outer Wilds Echoes of the Eye DLC
- Plus more…
The next segment is centred on the games our trio have been playing and it’s a real mixed bag. There’s the turn-based RPG Fuga: Melodies of Steel, the real-time planet sim Imagine Earth, and the narrative adventure of Last Stop. If that’s not enough, they also revisit Judgment and Sea of Thieves.
And finally, it finishes up with a news round-up. The potential FIFA 22 improvements to Career and Pro Clubs caught their attention, and the promise of more AAA quality games for PSVR2 is also an interesting prospect. Rumours are floating around regarding a few GTA remakes, while PUBG have pulled off a huge collaboration with global stars Blackpink.
Feel free to comment on anything discussed in TheXboxHub Official Podcast Episode 92 or ask any questions for us to answer in future episodes!
As always, full show notes are available over at https://www.thexboxhub.com/podcast
If you’ve never heard of this podcast, then let us change that for you. What you need to know is that the TheXboxHub Official Podcast is a weekly podcast in which the team behind the written word get together to chat about all things Xbox, gaming, and life in general.
You can find this latest episode of our podcast on all the usual podcasting apps and options. That means it is available by searching for TheXboxHub on…
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/5R1HikNQ6jcmiZvbFizmRt
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1476044398
- Google Podcasts
- Podbean – https://thexboxhub.podbean.com/
- Podcast Addict
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/thexboxhub-official-podcast
- … and many more.
- Main site with news and reviews – www.thexboxhub.com
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/thexboxhub
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/XboxHub
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/thexboxhub
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/TXHVideo
- Gareth Brierley on Twitter – https://twitter.com/gbbrierley
- James Birks on Twitter – https://twitter.com/oKidUKo
- Richard Dobson on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Dobo1912