The sequel to the awesome Watch_Dogs is coming and today Ubisoft have detailed everything you’ll find in the Season Pass.
Releasing on Xbox One and PS4 come November 15th, and followed up with a PC release on November 29th, Watch_Dogs 2 promises to be utterly awesome. But if you want to get the most out of the story and get involved with every hacking opportunity possible, then chances are you should be picking up the Season Pass. For it is this which will allow all hackers to continue their journey with several hours of additional content, new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and a ton of customisation items.
Unfortunately for us Xbox One players, it all comes with a 30-day exclusivity period for PS4 owners. But hey, we can wait…can’t we?
Anyways, if you do fancy getting involved, you’ll get access to the following awesome content.
- DLC 1 – T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available on December 13th on PlayStation 4).
- DLC 2 – Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017).
- DLC 3 – No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will survive. (Available Spring 2017).
- Psychedelic Pack: Customise Marcus’ outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One).
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter).
You can grab the Season Pass with the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition, or it’ll be available to purchase separately for £29.99. If you want to explore the birthplace of the tech revolution as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker who has fallen victim to ctOS 2.0’s predictive algorithms and accused of a crime he did not commit, then that is your very best bet.
Watch_Dogs 2 will be available worldwide on consoles November 15th and on Windows PC November 29th.