It’s the PlayStation exclusive that has had many Xbox fans left with a jealous eye – now though Bugsnax jumps to all-new formats, as it releases on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, Nintendo Switch and PC through Steam.
Available to purchase, download, play and utterly enjoy right now is Bugsnax on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC through Steam, helping complement the previous options that were limited to those of PS4, PS5 and the Epic Games Store.
A game that whisks players off to Snaktooth Island, in Bugsnax you’ll be treated to a world full of half-bug, half-snack creatures – the titular Bugsnax. With the help of these little guys, you – invited by the explorer Elizabert Megafig – will get to explore the lands ahead of you, all in hope of uncovering the mysteries that are afoot. Finding out exactly what the Bugsnax are, and what the hell has happened to Megafig, will be just the start of it.
Bugsnax comes to Xbox, Game Pass, Switch and PC through Steam and Win10 with The Isle of Bigsnax along side it. This free content update hits PlayStation too and adds in around four hours of new story-based content. Expect to discover new quests, hats and decorations with it.
Our full review of Bugsnax is fast incoming and should well detail how Bugsnax plays on Xbox Series X|S – with this being a fully optimised next-gen title, we’re expecting big things. Keep an eye out for that review very soon.
You can grab Bugsnax for yourself by heading to the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. You’ll also find it on PlayStation, on PC (Steam, Epic, Win10) and Nintendo Switch. Expect to pay £20.99 ish if you don’t make the most of Game Pass.
Wherever you play it, the key features will be…
- Fill Your Pack With Snax! Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait.
- Embark on a Tasty Quest! Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.
- Feed Somebody and You’ll See, We Are Whatever We Eat! Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
- Venture Deep to Seek the Truth! Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert’s band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
- Come Back For Seconds! Seek out side quests and travel off the beaten path to test your skills against fearsome supersized Bugsnax!
- Make Yourself At Home! Complete challenges from your mailbox, collect decorations to personalize your hut, and most important of all: put hats on your favorite Snax!
Bugsnax takes you on a journey to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone… and hungry! It’s up to you to solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island: What happened to Lizbert? What are Bugsnax and where do they come from? But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD?