If you want to find out what downloadable content comes with the WWE 2K17 Season Pass, give us a ‘hell yeah’! Okay you got it, here goes…
When the official WWE videogame WWE 2K17 launches on October 11th, the accompanying Season Pass will present players with a treasure trove of additional content over time. From late 2016 to early 2017, 2K are set to release a real varied bunch of content packs for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. There’s an Accelerator to get a head start and unlock all content in the main game, loads of new moves in a New Moves Pack like the TJP Clutch currently used by the newly crowned Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins and there are a few character orientated packs featuring stars of WWE’s main shows, NXT, WCW and even WCCW.
The full breakdown of content is as follows –
- Players will gain instant access to all content available in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content).
- Players can also decide overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product.
Future Stars Pack ($8.99)
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger.
Hall of Fame Showcase ($9.99)
- Playable matches include:
Cactus Jack and Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin and Michael “PS” Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992).
The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts and Michael “PS” Hayes) vs. Kerry and Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986).
Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000).
Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988).
Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998).
Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match).
Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. The Big Show (Armageddon 1999).
Legends Pack ($8.99)
- Playable WWE Legends: Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka.
New Moves Pack ($3.99)
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte); the Elbro Drop (made popular by WWE Superstar Zack Ryder); the Face Wash Combo (made popular by NXT Superstar Samoa Joe; and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins).
All this comes as part of the WWE 2K17 Season Pass and is available for just $29.99, providing a discount of 15% compared to purchasing it all separately. You should buy it, because that’s what’s best for business.