We’ve already found out a bit more about the WWE 2K20 Originals content, but now it’s time to uncover details of the 2K Towers mode and how one particular Tower will focus on ‘The Big Dog’, Roman Reigns.
The 2K Towers mode enables players to use their skills to take on unique gauntlets filled with matches that boast different challenges, match stipulations and other types of modifications. Different Towers in WWE 2K20 will let you play as either a WWE Superstar or your very own created MyPLAYER. For example, 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign, which has just been revealed is set to shine a spotlight on Roman Reigns’ career; from the early days as a member of The Shield to some intense rivalries with the likes of Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and Undertaker.
In total, there will be 16 matches to compete in that recreate key chapters in Roman’s impressive career in the WWE to date – seeing him claim championships galore and igniting the WWE Universe along the way. Every match also includes a live action introduction from the man himself in exclusive, never-before-seen footage. Check out the complete list of matches featured in 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign:
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Team Hell No
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs. Big Show
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
WWE 2K20 is scheduled for a worldwide release on 22nd October, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Be sure to check out the Deluxe and Collector’s editions too if you wish to pre-order WWE 2K20 and get extra content for doing so.