Due to release on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC, You Suck at Parking is a new, rather manic, little racer in which Happy Volcano will give the opportunity for players to partake in some new frantic racing. Today, that team lifts the lid on the Multiplayer mode which will help bring the experience together.
You Suck at Parking is the world’s most extreme parking experience, a racing game in which the ultimate goal is to stop. In development for Xbox, PC, Switch and PlayStation, it’s a game in which players will look to race against the clock as they go about drifting, dashing and dragging, pulling the handbrake in order to stop in quick time. When it does hit, the top-down racer will feature more than one hundred wild levels with ever-increasing difficulty.
It’s the multiplayer mode which Happy Volcano are covering today though, as they open the doors on the eight player mode which will be contained within. See, the previously unannounced multiplayer mode will allow eight players to take on each other in free-for-all fiesta that transforms the game’s pedal-to-the-metal action into a full-on parking party – it’s certainly a far cry from Bunny Parking.
“We’ve been really encouraged by the reaction to You Suck at Parking ™ so far, which has made us even more eager to talk about the game’s exciting multiplayer mode,” says David Prinsmel, Game Director. “Gamers can expect to hear more details about what we have in store – both for multiplayer, and the rest of the game – in the months ahead.”
In You Suck at Parking, you’ll find the key features as…
- Speed through stages navigating obstacles aplenty before hitting the designated parking spots, all whilst somehow keeping cool, calm, and collected in the process.
- Unlock Car Keys and Parking Tokens with their parking skills to open up new cars and Parking Tokens that serve up new customization options to pimp your ride with.
- Climb the global leaderboards and prove to your friends that you truly do have the power to stop. Maybe not the world, but a car, at least.
- Experience an ever-growing, always-expanding, forever-changing game, where more cars, more biomes, more tracks, and more customisation options are regularly added to the roster.
- You Suck at Parking is in development for Xbox, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation. Stay tuned for future announcements in the months ahead.
Give the trailer below a little watch and let us know your thoughts. We’ll continue to bring you the development updates as and when they hit.