Ready to fight, dance, explore, fuse, transform, collect and power-up? Shantae is back and this time around it’s all about the Seven Sirens.
Available to purchase and download on Xbox One (£24.99), PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC, Shantae and the Seven Sirens is the latest Shantae experience to see our favourite hair-whipping, belly-dancing, shape-shifting half-genie come to the fore. And this one will be her biggest game yet.
Following on from Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse and then Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (and the Ultimate Edition of that game for that matter), Shantae and the Seven Sirens sees the team at WayFoward go all-out with a new adventure that will also include the most stunning of TV-quality cutscenes.
In Shantae and the Seven Sirens we see Shantae traversing a huge interconnected world which covers both the surface of a tropical resort and the navigation of a massive city sunken deep beneath the waves. With many foes standing in the way of Shantae and he biggest quest to date – including the diabolical Seven Sirens – expect to be found utilising new abilities, working with new spells, playing around with multiple upgrades and heading out in the search for a ton of collectibles.
Features of Shantae and the Seven Sirens include:
- Traverse an expansive, interconnected world above and below the sea!
- Use Fusion Magic to change instantly between all-new creature forms!
- Belly dance to activate machinery, restore health, and more!
- New characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
- Collect and power up with Monster Cards!
- Groove to the Dance Parlor minigame, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- 4K-resolution hand-painted visuals on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Mac, and PC!
Big Shantae fan? You’ll want to manoeuvre yourself over to the Xbox Store – or the PlayStation, Nintendo or PC equivilents – and grab a download of Shantae and the Seven Sirens on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch or PC right now. We’re pretty sure it’ll deliver the experience you are looking for but for full clarification on how this latest Shantae tale plays out on Xbox One, keep an eye out for our full review. It’s coming real soon!
The teaser trailer from a few months back may be of interest too.