Youtubers Life 2 is the follow-up to the previously released Youtubers Life: OMG Edition, and will be released by Raiser Games and UPLAY Online on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC come October 19th 2021.
When it does arrive, whether you’re a fan of the previous game, or coming in fresh as a content creator with the latest edition, you’ll find a ton of options available to you, as you explore NewTube City and hope to make your fortune. You’ll do that by working the latest trends, going out into the wide world and picking up on what the general public want and need, letting you craft and create exciting fresh videos as you see fit.
But Youtubers Life 2 certainly builds on the previous, and this time around you’ll have the chance to be mentored by some real-world Youtubers, with PewDiePie the headline act. With the likes of Crainer, LaurenzSide, Rubius, Paluten, InoxTag, WillyRex, GermanLetsPlay, Vegetta777 and xFaRgAnx also present, you’ll be sure to have access to some of the biggest names in the business, as they attempt to walk you through and guide you in your quests. But that’s not all and you’ll even have a cute and customisable drone who follows you on your adventures, recording videos to serve as content as you go.
“It’s almost five years since the first Youtubers Life came out, and the game still has a large loyal player base, which is exactly why we wanted to take what they loved from the original and make it even bigger and better with this follow-up,” offers Sergio de Benito, Marketing Director at Raiser Games. “The addition of NewTube City takes that original bedroom setting from the first game and turns it into a fully-functional world, featuring activities and trends content creators can use to power their videos. Plus, actually building in real YouTube talent has been an honour. We think Youtubers Life 2 is the ultimate content creator simulator.”
In summary, the key features of Youtubers Life 2 will cover the following…
- Create content on different apps: NewTube, Glitch, and InstaLife.
- Explore NewTube City throughout three different neighborhoods: The City Hall, Downtown, and the Port. Each one has unique stores, leisure centers, activities, and other Youtubers (NPCs) with whom we can build a social relationship.
- Follow different trends triggered at different times, take pictures to Instalife, or record VOD and streamings on the way. The city is alive and will be a key to your development as a Youtuber.
- Record your progress on your Drone – your closest, customisable friend who will follow you on your adventures.
- New customisation options for your character and for your home. For the first time in the franchise, we will be able to customize our home and setup with our preferred style.
As always, we’ll let you know once the big release day for Youtubers Life 2 occurs, as it launches across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on October 19th 2021. Expect to pay in the region of $29.99/£24.99 on PC, and $39.99/£34.99 on console.
You can learn more by taking in the trailer below.