Already out on Steam, 8DAYS from BadLand Games and Santa Clara Games will soon be dropping in on console and today a full release date has been announced!
The 8-bit top down shooter 8DAYS will release as a digital download on both Xbox One and PS4 comes Feb 7th 2017. Prepare to lock and load as you go in to 8DAYS with all guns blazing, spilling enough blood and shooting off enough bullets to start a war!
G.O.D. Inc. is the world leader in the Private Military Company (PMC) sector — bringing peace to those conflict areas where its clients have strategic interests. In 8DAYS, players take on the role of Lola “Wasp” Cruz and Mike “Ghost” Doe — two of G.O.D.’s expendable mercenaries. G.O.D. and 8DAYS Magazine are modern instruments used to keep the masses under control. G.O.D. is primarily a peacekeeping force, and the 8DAYS Magazine keeps public opinion in line.
You will get the chance to slowly unravel closely guarded secrets while keeping the peace throughout five intense chapters, either alone or with a friend in local co-op.
Full features include:
- Dual-stick shooter with non-stop action.
- Hidden characters to find and secrets to uncover!
- Two gameplay modes: single-player and local two-player co-op.
- Five chapters — including the previously released “Mission 1: Rice Wars”.
- Solid 2D arcade mechanics mixed with 3D input controls.
- Adaptive enemy A.I. makes each playthrough unique.
- Original OST features 31 heart-pumping tracks.
“We believe that 8DAYS offers an awesome mix of guns, insane bosses and explosions coupled with a great story that will keep players engaged through to the very end,” says Alex Martín Ugalde, co-founder of Santa Clara Games.
We will of course keep you fully up-to-date with any further details as and when they drop.