Dying Light finally releases in retail form this coming week and to celebrate, the developers Techland have produced a special one-0ff limited edition version of the game. You’ll need to get a mortgage out to buy it though!
Available exclusively from GAME, for the measly sum of £250,000 you can be the proud owner of the Dying Light ‘My Apocalypse’ Edition.
You will get:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
Anyone fancy going halves up?
Or of course you could just grab the Xbox One version of the game as normal. We know what we’d be doing!