Are you ready for a fresh new look at an age-old classic? Cluedo breaks free from realms of the boardgame today to launch in full on Xbox. Will you skills of deduction help you solve the mysteries at hand?
Available right now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S (optimised) is Cluedo. This one comes from the Marmalade Game Studio team, sold to the Xbox masses as the ‘Ultimate Detective Game’. We think L.A. Noire may have something to say about that.
The usual Cluedo fun – just on Xbox
Drop in and you’ll be treated to some of the usual Cluedo fun, just a little more reimagined than usual. It has you working your way though a Tudor Mansion, gathering up evidence, interrogating suspects and – ultimately – trying to solve the crime at hand.
With motives, alibis and more present, how you tackle Cluedo will be up to you. You could always go old-school and fall back on those boardgame skills you learnt back in the day. Or you could utilise a new way of playing – one that is exclusive to this game.
However, you’ll want to tackle the mysteries head on, solving the murder as you go.
Cluedo comes to Xbox with some super rich key features…
- ULTIMATE DETECTIVE GAME FORMAT – Interrogate multiple suspects at once and run your investigation with more freedom and creativity than ever before!
- CASE FILES – Unlock layers of backstory, revealing information about the characters, their motives and alibis. Unlock bonus items as you go, including premium dice and tokens!
- NEW CLUE CARDS – The latest standard gameplay from Hasbro: when you roll a magnifying glass, draw a Clue Card and get free movement to any room, the chance to ask fellow suspects to reveal a card, and more!
- PLAY MODES – Single player against AI detectives; online multiplayer; private online multiplayer
- CROSS PLATFORM PLAY – Play with friends on PC and mobile
- MORE CONTENT – What happened after Tudor Mansion? Find out in this NEW Crime Scene, The Black Adder Resort!
Buy now and solve the mysteries of Cluedo on Xbox
Cluedo is on the Xbox Store as we speak. There’s a £16.99 price tag in hand, but from there you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
It certainly feels a better option than the physical boardgame. At least this way you won’t have to go hunting for missing pieces this Holiday Season. And with Marmalade Game Studios previously behind Ticket to Ride, they should know a thing or two about the conversion process.
Cluedo on Xbox Game Description
Experience a fresh take on the classic murder mystery board game. Use your skills of deduction to find out who? With what weapon? Where? Join fellow detectives around the world. Gather evidence, interrogate suspects and solve the crime!
Follow your suspects through the iconic Tudor Mansion, unlocking their motives and alibis as you go. Play by the original rules, or try a new investigation format available exclusively to the video game. Face your suspects in a direct interrogation as you rely on your skills of deduction to get to the truth. Experience the mystery, solve the crime your way and become the detective you want to be!