We recently found out about the release date for WWE 2K20 and were given an outline of what to expect in terms of fresh features and ideas, one of which involves the new themed WWE 2K20 Originals DLC packs. Now 2K have revealed more details on these, including the first themed pack that’ll focus on horror and is headlined by “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt. All you have to do gain access to it is pre-order the game and… let him in!
The WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night DLC is set to be the first entry in the WWE 2K20 Originals series and each of them will introduce all new imaginative realms for WWE fans, providing new content different areas of WWE 2K20. Bump in the Night’s horror vibe seems quite fitting for its release this fall in the wake of WWE 2K20’s launch on 22nd October. It looks set to include a selection of Superstars looking slightly more horrifying than usual, additional 2K Towers and a 2K Showcase. Having “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt announced as a playable character after such a superb debut is great news too. Best of all though, this DLC in particular is available at no additional charge for those who pre-order WWE 2K20 at participating retailers – it’s also possible to purchase it separately.
Here’s a full run-down of the WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night content:
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt playable character
Add the most unsettling Superstar in WWE to your WWE 2K20 roster!
New 2K Showcase
An alternate “Swampfather” version of Bray Wyatt has amassed otherworldly power, becoming an embodiment of the swamp itself. He lures Finn Bálor to his compound to recruit Finn’s Demon into his group of powered Superstars, which he calls his “Family.” Finn is forced to fight in a series of matches against members of Wyatt’s Family until finally, the power within Finn Bálor is unleashed. Exclusive commentary brings the story to life.
Story 2K Towers – with full stories and unique versions of WWE Superstars
- “The Fiend” – “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt stars in his own tower
- “All Fed Up” – “Fed-Up” Sheamus is forced to take on some of his former fellow Superstars, who have all become zombies
- “Nowhere to Run” – “Twisted” Nikki Cross looks to “play” with other Superstars in her own twisted game
- “One of the Family” – “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt decides to bring on one of his past recruits. Can Daniel Bryan avoid becoming one of “The Swampfather’s” thralls?
- “Nowhere to Hide” – “Survivor” Mandy Rose has had enough of “Twisted” Nikki Cross and her games. She’s going to do what she can to put an end to the madness
Horror-themed WWE Superstar Characters
- “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
- “Demon King” Finn Bálor
- “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt
- “Wicked” Aleister Black
- “Unleashed Apex Predator” Randy Orton
- “Fed-Up” Sheamus
- +2 mystery versions of WWE Superstars
- Wyatt Swamp Arena
- Cemetery Brawl Arena
- Dozens of Create-a-Superstar parts
- New Create-an-Arena parts
- New weapons
- New moves
In total there will be four WWE 2K20 Originals packs, with more details surrounding the other three to be announced at a later date. Whilst Bump in the Night is free when you pre-order WWE 2K20, to grab the entire series at a discounted price, it’s recommended to purchase either the Deluxe or Collector’s editions – both of which come with access to the full set of WWE 2K20 Originals as each DLC is released.
And don’t forget, WWE 2K20 is scheduled for a worldwide release on 22nd October, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Do you like the concept of these WWE 2K20 Originals DLC packs? What other themes do you hope to see being announced? Will you let The Fiend in? Get in touch and let us know in the comments section below or shoot us a message on social media!